Monday, July 18, 2005


79.

variorum cardinal · grisly I downhill drawn gulag
smog
scram fascist drip adrift · violation indigo ganch
aloof
agamist frigid nights · as glasnost my gist

Wishbon* Ash- "Sorr*l".


80.

taqiya jangly squamous · I my path ajaja yapping
anchoritic agora · gloss cyborg ash squirt hubris rack
smooth voyaging sunlight is filch · smooth cyborg sport can

A myth of monstrous humans. Humans do monstrous things, but out of a human causality. Wishing to run away from causality. A monstrous instinct.


81.

purity fulcrum frisk I · stiffly my affix fulgurous
Olofi scrubs grisly ruck · smooth of crumbs victory is skidmark
nights ask strictly rips affront of · slow byblow smarting

Stomach hurts.


82.

spoils optional poison I · slag Tsathoggua bounds spool
attack rim cotton snag campaign · album spirits loam withal
assign toll snap tilt Istanbul · slowly warp Ogpu

Amidst slooming a vision of rain. Or did it actually? Barry Goldwat*r on saffron vinyl.



"The Oulipo is a gang of cynical formalists. They claim to be materialist, but they utterly disregard the dialectic of history."


"...the scandalbag cartel of nights...".


Tatooin*.


"Just as the heart beats in the darkness of the body, so I, despite this cage, continue to beat with life." (via Robot Wisdom)


No comments: