Wednesday, July 05, 2023

( via / via )

If you ever wanted a visual to explain how binary [ ] works.

"I was ashamed of my trade [the military] when I saw those horrors perpetrated which came under every man's eyes. You hew out of your polished verses a stately image of smiling victory: I tell you 'tis an uncouth, distorted, savage idol; hideous, bloody, and barabarous. The rites performed before it are shocking to think of. You great poets should show it as it is--ugly and horrible, not beautiful and serene. O sir, had you made the campaign, believe me, you never would have sung it so." --Henry Esmond (1852)

"By way of experiment, I ordered rose-tinted lenses. These are my findings." (via @aliner)

validosyada
   sesuzzon
zonsya seducyo

( 'i flicker/ wasphome/ changing room' )

Turkey buzzards wearing business suits, detailed oil painting.

No comments: