Friday, December 15, 2023

( via / via )

I Have No Mouth.

"A poet who sits in the light of words like a cat in the mote-filled sunlight of a window." --Robert Duncan

Global South.

"DROPS OF TEARS

Give me
Even the temperature of wool clothes that covered a manekin.
The lady came from a foreign country, they say.
She is an eternal nymph
Because of being a myth.

Let's not throw away
Even polytheism,
Nor knowledge.
And
Oh, transcendence of today's midnight!

My breathing.
My song.
Oh, the gentle salt
Of tears!

Let's go in the midnight.
Young painters! Let's go in the midnight.
Impossible images
In the darkness, in the darkness,
In the darkness.
Please stop to check
Whether they really exist
With patience, indeed!

The lady came from a foreign country, they say,
Because of the myth of her brain.
Please make up me
Even with the black dusty colour
That spoiled a manekin!"

--Un Go

"There are so many great palindromists working outside the English language."

No comments: