Monday, June 24, 2024

( via / via )

Wasting my life.

"Odio la levedad,
es esa necedad,
es alada,
mas amar era mi mal o soledad.

Al aroma, ya honda de velar,
tolero por él: otra levedad…
No hay amor.

Alada de lo sola,
mi mar era más.
Amada la seda,
decenas es, edad:
devela lo ido.

Translated from Spanish by Google

I hate lightness,
It's that foolishness,
is winged,
but loving was my evil or loneliness.

To the aroma, already deep to watch,
I tolerate him: another lightness…
There is no love.

Winged from the lonely,
my sea was more.
Beloved silk,
tens is, age:
reveals what is gone."

--@MerlinaAcevedo

When I paint my masterpiece.

"Hello friends. My posts on all platforms are being restricted and can barely reach a few hundreds out of the 100k followers I have. Every time I post a new video/photo of a massacre, META removes the video/photo even as I ask them to reconsider. They then add restrictions on my account. Less reach, no going live, etc. I do believe more than ever before that META is complicit in many ways in this ongoing genocide. I kindly ask you to visit pages that share content about the genocide and amplify such contents. I do believe that leaving a comment would help in making posts appear to others that didn’t have the chance to see the posts. This is what you can do. This is what we all should do."

--@MosabAbuToha

Strawberry Studies for Eva Hesse.

No comments: