Sunday, August 25, 2024

( via / me )

"Somewhere between puzzle, experimental rhythm, blues disguised as rock, and elaborate hoax..." (via feuilleton)

"the blue glittering light bewildered" --Hell of the Cyr

I Walk on Guilded Splinters.

"A BORGES:

A su manera,
al los aires asir,
nos alegro Jorge la sonrisa:
mar era.
A mi manera yo iba a Bioy.

¿Serás acaso ídolo, solo dios?

'A Casares yo iba, a Bioy.
Arena, mi mar era más,
ir nos alegró'.

Jorge la sonrisa sería,
sol; la arena: musa."

Translated from Spanish by Google

TO BORGES:

In his own way,
to seize the air,
Jorge made us happy with his smile:
sea ​​was.
'In my own way I went to Bioy.'

Will you be an idol, just a god?

'I used to go to Casares, to Bioy.
Sand, my sea was more,
It made us happy to go.'

Jorge the smile would be,
sun; sand: muse."

--@MerlinaAcevedo

Mista, Skogula, and Zernebock.

No comments: