Thursday, September 19, 2024

( via / me )

Decade.

Random # 109 = 214 in base-7; 2 + 1 + 4 = 7 lines

rarer chains to cherish
achieve frog satori
sun hot on my side cheek
suddenly time pokes me
content if my anguish
ends in enough slumber
& my caf chains selcouth

The Future.

"Something abstract, something which moves with controlled and conscious art, something which calls for the very slightest help from words or music to make itself intelligible, yet justly uses them subserviently – of such movements and abstractions the films may in time to come be composed." --Virginia Woolf, 1926 via via @leeartr

" The pop surrealist’s fascination with animism reflects a desire to get back under the soil and discover a more fantastic spiritual vision that also values the natural world." (via @minxmarple)

No comments: