Wednesday, September 18, 2024

( via / me )

☿ Azoth.

Random # 329 = 670 in base-7; 6 + 7 + 0 = 13 lines

legend-ridden pageant
my labor swims crimson
torn up roads eternal
words for the prod-bodkin

tie my mask to frisk in
creep like blown-glass tone arm
the parking lot orchid
my sunglasses dun-shroud

sharpened shade · my sherpas are warning
   blinkless dash cams fink
of all the gin joints · in the jaunty world
   on the crimson tide of snidecraft
i make legends of the lodged dreams · but only these

"Of course I feel bad for the hostages and the couple of people in Israel killed by bombs, but y'know what? I feel about 1,200/40,005 = 3% as bad about that as I do for the Palestinians killed so far."

"In a time of bad communications, when any self-transcendence is hard to come by, to perceive the existence of a reality beyond all constructions of the consciousness is to experience a kind of call to prophecy." --Richard Wilbur

Additional footage. (via @joshtpm)

No comments: