Saturday, December 20, 2003

You ask Otherness "Where?" & it seems to say, "Elsewhere".
Don't ask that question. You spit in the wind.

My passion for symmetry blinds me to forms of understanding that are highly asymmetrical--& anisotropic--like Time...

I said it would have been very easy for me to find a logically satisfying system of belief--except for my experiences (i dare not call them mystic) of the numinous, that utterly transcend my ability to account for them & make them fit into such systems as my mind might hold. รข€¦feelings that toss you & leave you for dead, as a grizzly would.

Coelacanthic Genres: the Ghost Story, Verse Drama, Long Narrative Poems, History Painting, Gernsbackian Scientifiction.

   "News Aggregator"

We know the rustling grom sweeping irksome land
Eaten from within, come; stone
Dense desolate rustlings stir in the sand
Of therk frown
Infamous command.
Tadpolian Napoleon flashbangs read
Not the cost, dense, of each thing's
Age never-to-be, to Moloch fed...
Slags appear,
The spoor of bad kings.
Dark unspeakable will, our lordly despair
Under cushioned leaves' decay:
End, foreseen not by Waihopai bare;
End blown off, away

12 07 03

No comments: