Friday, April 28, 2006

Am*rican Dr*amz is most fantabulous film for Yours Truly post Munich. Go!


"Four of the same plus a fifth that is different is the most common pattern and relates to other [Wintu] beliefs." --Alic* Sh*ph*rd, In My Own Words (1997)


This gig is on its way out. Nobody to ring us up. Finally. My car, boiling.


portion control · frop
stark · lilac
roof unclad occult box · ink attack
prison forlorn slag of brisk coma · apart
osmium · utmost gallop
crisp skin · slowly rip
along paths scraps grinding · portion control if
ruinous · infirm scissors
glowing · warp

idolatry doll · scowl
ichor pulp · flip it


"Of all the languages in the world, the only one that ever approached English in the richness of its vocabulary was Ottoman Turkish." --G*offr*y L*wis, op cit


Rokbandoj.


"They say that they do not know whether he was deliberately trying to mislead the court or was simply deluded and that he is either extremely dishonest or a complete fool. I do not need to decide that issue..."


   "To the Wind

Oh wind, wind where to
Flapping your invisible wings

While you coming down on a stream
you can hear surely
My heart's cry

If you ever pass through
Istanbul
Scatter a sweet breeze on my land

Go and greet my home

Take kisses from me
To my dearest daughters!"

--Ziya Gökalp


Looking for this.


Black Mold.


No comments: