Wednesday, July 26, 2023

( via / via )

"If you're going to commit fraud, you do it with something that takes 2 months, exotic materials, and a fiddly procedure to make. According to the paper, this can be made in 48 hours with normal lab equipment and common ingredients."

"THE CITY (Palindrome-Haiku)

Go flat, urbanised....
A cradle here held arcades
in a brutal fog."

--Anthony Etherin

Life on Mars.

We claim to uphold the sanctity of the individual, but in practice our autonomy is highly contingent; only the will to coerce stands sovereign, in the world of bad hierarchies, bad faith, & bad reasons.

"That is when I officially lost my mind and also became afraid of the size of the sky."

I said if writing a poem is like juggling, translating a poem is like juggling a live animal.

" 'You want me to write for you?'
'Absolutely,' I said
."

No comments: