Wednesday, September 20, 2023

( via / via )

Release Decay.

   "was it your hand
that held my own so tenderly
   in dream last night
just so the chrysanthemums
hold traces of summer rain"

--Marjorie A Buettner in Tanka Splendor 2003

"Shen Yun was a Baader-Meinhof object: once I saw it, I started to see it everywhere."

"...'By the way, what is this world? I will just read its name that you have written here. -Ah, nothing. Say, does invisible ink on every world use a banana-oil base? When will it come clear? When will I be able to read it?' 'When you leave this world, Aurelia,' the consulting doctor said. '...When you have left this world, then you will be able to read its name. You can't know where you are, but you can know where you have been."' " --R A Lafferty, Aurelia

Fate.

No comments: