Tuesday, December 19, 2023

( via / michael puttonen on fb )

90 Frames.

Paxton needs to go out yachting & get eaten by an orca.

Circles and squares.

"THEY DESIRE A BETTER COUNTRY. I.

I would not if I could undo my past,
Tho' for its sake my future is a blank;
My past for which I have myself to thank,
For all its faults and follies first and last.
I would not cast anew the lot once cast,
Or launch a second ship for one that sank,
Or drug with sweets the bitterness I drank,
Or break by feasting my perpetual fast.
I would not if I could: for much more dear
Is one remembrance than a hundred joys,
More than a thousand hopes in jubilee;
Dearer the music of one tearful voice
That unforgotten calls and calls to me,
'Follow me here, rise up, and follow here.' "

--Christina Rossetti

Slower flow.

No comments: