Friday, January 26, 2024

( via / via )

Various pianos.

"the ice prayer"

1.
silence as of
      bombhush
when the last particles fall

library friday

2.
firewood meadowknoll
misty tour of lakeside

archaic smile
the hours prowling

concrete broken or poured anew
the words keep coming

past reason
past anywhere to put them

genocide hereafter
to be called something else

"A generation of serial TV viewers had been trained to turn their acts of spectatorship into acts of detection themselves, hunting for Easter eggs and subtextual clues."

"The poets, again, made my life a misery by their greed to celebrate in verse the 'shades and nuances' of my thought; yet, for all that I could gather, they had more to say about the shape of my arms and feet than about anything that went on within me." --Into Plutonian Depths

Some Things Have Teeth.

No comments: