Friday, February 09, 2024

( via / via )

Late Walk in a Damp Land.

"this old door remains closed"

1.
chest ghost-pressure · only sometimes
reminded a moment · seatbelt binds
part of the gig now · i say to myself

grocery store at night · the killer in me
is the killer in you

2.
predecline anthems · circle the wagons
in our armored pods · where the real traffic fades
it itches around my eyes · someone likes to torture cats
let's put him in charge · someone steals from his family
let's give him the keys · it all makes sense now
Herculaneum · the importance of enjoying life

3.
hutment on the parking lot
shadow of the Devil's Tower
antelucan reds, greens, yellows
so what do your actions matter
when you're in hell

Haunted.

"I've never seen Jesus on a piece of toast, but I've seen a lot of Semitic roots on license plates." --@azforeman

Shattered.

No comments: