Saturday, February 03, 2024

( via / me )

Am I lo[]sing you here? did I go too far?

“multi-tier response”

My heart hastens on · Hell-wilted combat
Against Orgoglio · A kilted wombat
Referral forged · Rigs fated mountain
And miracle check · Mated fountain

Sometimes liripoop · Outlasts diary funk
Call it catfish · Not fiery dunk
Haywire twigs · Indoor malignity
In mallard eyes · Cold Mormon dignity

No lubber lurks at · Absolute Zebra
Ozempic zips up · Suit-zoot Libra

Town in Fire.

"...ipse semipaganus/ ad sacra vatum carmen adfero nostrum." --Persius, I. ('It's as a half-caste that I bring my song to the bards' rites.' tr S Braund)

"The sun rises over the unpaved streets of her neighbourhood as she flicks through images of tarmac roads, intersections and sidewalks on her smartphone while carefully drawing boxes around various objects; traffic lights, cars, pedestrians, and signposts. The designer of the app – an American subcontractor to Silicon Valley companies – pays her $3 an hour."

No comments: