Saturday, February 17, 2024

( via / via )

"While conservative hierarchies and asymmetries are passed through the hallowed institutions of the state and the courts, the fascist deputies take to the streets and the virtual street fights of social media."

"the end of the future of humanity institute"

wearied of the way · worry sags
like old fog · islanding my view
none of these notions · new to me now
nothing i'd cast · into crisp form
though onslaughts · argue otherwise
demand much · from the mere visitation
control trivia · as i try to speak
something serious · to the sick farce

Cycladic hedgehog.

"In Pope I cannot read a line,
But with a sigh I wish it mine:
When he can in a couplet fix
More sense, than I can do in six,
It gives me such a jealous fit,
I cry, pox take him and his wit."

--Jonathan Swift

This is what you park your zeppelin in.

No comments: