Wednesday, August 28, 2024

( via / via )

"I think that the county probably heavily used AI to create these lessons and assessments, and she said, 'that makes sense, because when I asked for guidance on understanding the new standards, they said to feed it through ChatGPT'."

" 'I was born in a time when the majority of young people had lost faith in God, for the same reason their elders had had it – without knowing why.' [--Pessoa]

Replace 'God' with 'Literature' and the condition I found myself in between abandoning working towards recognised and socially valuable qualifications and casting around during the evenings and weekends begins to make sense." --Stephen Mitchelmore via

Tubular Bells live.

Random # 157 = 313 in base-7; 3 + 1 + 3 = 7 lines

   contributionwise
as each day starts · tremulous
   stars in their changes

garb of forty years ago
the smell of Poison rises

write about Throbbing Gristle
bus stop witnessed eclipse

Aleph.

No comments: