Thursday, September 19, 2024

( via / via )

Vortical chessboard.

"A shutter of strokes

The echo has remained in the spring–the
   one echo, turning
      lustre without blood
I have closed us once
I have paused by
   the gashes of the future
I have had countenances

With most undetermined cold I have
   confounded a sleet
I have traipsed in gloom, in
   shedeing the open throw, in
      the amber darkness of cerulean motley
This throw has been
   mine, like loose
      strokes
Like a throw
There has been
   time to undergo
      the stroke that I have
         opened"

--Robot X, 308.

"He was a hydraulic engineer and Remedios was infatuated with his technical drawings." (via @tribe_xx)

"today I'll be
raptor or river rock
either will do
to soar on an updraft

or tumble underwater"

--an'ya

King Night.

No comments: