Monday, September 16, 2024

( via / via )

"The real reason he was placed under house arrest was that he’d verbally attacked Italo Balbo, a transatlantic pilot who was a hero in Italy, even more popular than Mussolini himself."

eadd: ecofatalism

a felt mosaic
Califoma set

malefic stoa
I am sole fact

facial motes
fatal is come

if a calm toe's
moat is fecal

(2009)

"Cohn even bugged his director's office at Columbia (when Welles became aware of what was happening he signed off each day with a greeting to Cohn)."

"Stet

Last meme down: to off our inner faith in
lit ions, amen (fin), fume of tore and throw,
stone hid unfelt, from 'we' (from an 'I' to an 'I').
Nil with rot, a minute off deforms an eon
of meat run low, no foment, a tired finish,
mere sunlit affair. Oh, to find moon, went
wet at dim. Afternoon sinner, hum if fool
is true of mow, of annihilated front-men,
stunt-man, of him, an indoor Eiffel Tower,
non-sonata writ mute. For me, no HD life. If
radio, some worn tune. Then, main lift-off:
off-line, not no raft, I swim out here. Damn
if’n I wasted no moment of hurt on a rifle.
Old 'No room at the inn,' i.e., FU. Warn: stiff me
One time, shame on, off, until worn adrift.
Must we fail in one form to find another?"

--Dora Malech via

"Ronald Wilson Reagan: An Ode" & others.

No comments: