Sunday, October 13, 2024

( via / via )

"When I was young I used to believe that if I introduced myself to very sexist writers like G.K. Chesterton and C.S. Lewis and said 'Look, here I am, I am a human being like you, despite my anatomy!' they’d say 'Ah, of course!' After many years of trying this and instead being welcomed to the category of 'Women are delightful mysterious creatures, Jo is of course an exception in being just like a real person only with female anatomy,' I had to abandon this belief."

“A gritty Frog and Toad reboot where the twist is there has only ever been FROG” –@hottestsingles (via @chuckwendig)

The aurora from Iceland.

burnished steel door
moth on the doorframe
have hustled through
without noticing
the new ringtone
this toast, another
the next room's hum
& gathering reasons
not even handful
seen in a book once
full-page plates
drawings of fossils

Forest Never Sleeps Part 2.

No comments: