Tuesday, October 15, 2024

( via / via )

Doppelgänger.

"The impossible in which I believe

Borges is in; this library
is more alive. When he arrives,
the possible becomes more so.

I offer him his cup of tea,
but it is seldom tea-time where
Borges is. In this library

the volumes ripple on the shelves
and yet keep rising like the fire
the possible becomes. More so

than you might think, these books extend
through time or space once it is clear
Borges is in. This library

is never ghostless as it glows
through dreams of visitors who know
the possible becomes more, so

much more than those who graced these aisles,
than dust that dances over files.
Borges is in this library;
the possible becomes more so."

--@amjuster

"I personally would not challenge Vance to a past-life poor-off, though I usually get knocked out in the quarterfinals anyway because there’s no drug addiction in my immediate family."

"a fork in the trail
the wind
takes our old map"

--@ericcoliu

No comments: