Friday, July 31, 2026

( via / via )

"It seems like it would be a real shame to cut his balls off so he can watch TV with me, but I made the mistake of NOT doing that with several ex-boyfriends, so I’m leaning towards doing it, if I get the chance."

"...actuated by the demons of profligacy and licentiousness, they are seen every where rambling, riding, rolling, rushing, justling, mixing, bouncing, cracking, and crashing in one vile ferment of stupidity and corruption—All is tumult and hurry; one would imagine they were impelled by some disorder of the brain, that will not suffer them to be at rest." —Humphrey Clinker

Ortac Press.

""initiulator"

1.
wapsnets, bitter season
of sizzle poptacular
deep in the dog days
prodigious

squirrelmummy
swart topiary

music that served its time

2.
turbulent sunset · considered as fall
   of this configuration
blue cardboard · walls too far
   as i write
the sad figures · dwindle
   words in my pocket
a long catalog · of the untimely dead

3.
wastewaps boomerang
      barreljail
abysmal fizz gathered
   just in cut time
vinegarswerved vintages
vaster than bilge aspic

turquoise dusk
glimmers over the fence

Jungled-up Lamp.

No comments: