(
via / still from
La Notte )
"On the occasion of his departure from Yugoslavia, after his first expedition in 1933, he even became the subject of a heroic song composed by the singer (guslar) Milovan Vojičić and fully ornamented with traditional formulas: 'Professor Milman Parry the glorious,' the 'gray falcon,' who 'flew from the beautiful land of America,' 'to our heroic fatherland,' to 'gather songs of heroes'."
"when I feel down about my weight I like to look up how much I would be worth if I were a tuna" —@taramcgowanross.bsky.social
"I’m trying to find a way to tie myself to the mast, but in ballet, you’re also, and always, the siren and the rocks."
when we close down
the department of trumpology
& some of us can reopen
our feeds without trepidation
all the other sep'rate crimes
can frolic without authors
all the cruelty of nature
can rest
unvied with
Only Alchemies.
No comments:
Post a Comment