Friday, September 04, 2026

( via )

A Song of the Petrel.

"carceral blessing"

angular realm sundering
honeyshine
upon a violet plate

fulsome praise for the narcissist
for anyone else an insult

"hough I wrote the Gospels in this century, I should die in the gutter."

"They had already made sure they all knew I was videotaping, pointing me out to each other as they prepared to leave. Then, as they drove their unmarked vehicles slowly through our street, windows tinted dark, every single one of them slowed down as they passed me. One agent put two fingers to his eyes and then pointed them directly at me. “I’m watching you.” Another leaned forward and made a heart with his hands as he drove past. Another blew kisses at me. These were armed federal agents who had just descended on a residential neighborhood in masks and tactical gear, taken people away, terrified families, and now they were driving away laughing and trying to taunt a woman who had dared to stand on the sidewalk and record them." —Heather Delaney Reese

Venus i never prayed to.

No comments: