Friday, October 09, 2026

Been an absolute week from hell for me, but I was given a new toy to tinker with a fix up, this cool old Motorola vehicle dispatch terminal!#retrocomputing #diy

[image or embed]

— Selena the Retro-Princess (@superselena64.bsky.social) October 9, 2026 at 12:07 PM

( via / via )

"All easy poets are alike; each difficult poet is difficult in his or her own way."

"One of my favorite Anne Carson moments is this one:

Interviewer: 'What is the best writing advice you’ve ever received?'

Carson: 'I’ve never received any. I don’t ask, frankly.' " —@lexorgera

"Essentially, the popular music industry in 2050 will look a lot more like that of 1850, where musicians were paid per performance, and the only recorded music available to you was player piano reels. The idea of making a living from recorded music will be remembered as a quirk of history, one of the many ways in which the 20th century was unusual."

4.
two hundred year old
shell wight crawls

smack putsch

hail louse void drops

"Are we the last of those who have the power, or the first to go defenceless?"

No comments: