Tuesday, October 06, 2026

(via / via )

Forensic theology humor.

"Taking place between the years 1994 and 2024, Atrocities moves irregularly through the 'incoherent rubble' of the so-called end of history, in which 'art, faith, and paranoia unite in comedic rebellion against contemporary culture'. The result is a fractured and mosaic-like portrait of our present era, weaving together a turbulent assortment of artists, writers, politicians, murderers, television shows, political thinkers, terrorists, mystics and videogames into a kaleidoscopic, Bosch-like tapestry. " —Patrick Zaia via

Cutting edge as ever.

“Vanitas

I met you at the parting of the ways,
And I have lingered with you certain days.

Over a little grave I had set a stone:
I had buried love, and I was all alone.

The roadway of the unforgotten past
Ended; the road in front lay vague and vast.

I met you at the parting of the ways,
And I have lingered with you certain days.

Because you took my hand in both your hands,
I think there may be help in other lands.

Because you laid your face against my face,
I wonder if hope lives in any place.

Because you laid my head upon your breast,
I know the earth holds yet a little rest.”

—Arthur Symons, Lesbia (1920)

It's bad acid all the way down.

No comments: