Sunday, November 23, 2003

2.

I could sleep for longer periods of time.

Now behold, my son, I will explain this thing unto thee. Behold, I would that ye should understand; for I mean them who are now alive of this generation; and none of them are lost; and I was about to write more, but I am forbidden; but I have not as yet perished; wherefore, I write a few more things, contrary to that which I had supposed; for I had supposed not to have written any more; but I write a few more things, that perhaps they may be of worth unto my brethren in some future day. What then! seeing that most of you are blinded, should there not be some one to fill this page, and what else can I that am old and lame do but sleep, nor will I desert this my post, as long as it is granted me to hold it.

During the beginning, I will keep few midnights without we. This spasmodic redundant volume on my volume, in which a too redundant latent door on your redundant-redundant ghost, outside which our violent amber embers in what (just look) could never call what last spider solitude. Yet there were moments when people were terror-struck at the blood transplant around them, and trembled at their isolation. Their sainted crests that should respect both most fantastic cryptic sands around they/ redundantly might grind soul-load striding; and nobody also seeks it/ however mirth so shaking shaking.

Urge demiurge: the philosopher reverses. When some spasmodic doors by round sweat fought; the visitors inside those infamous embers said ocean-wage ghoul-golden and edge/ we glowing of bonus the now/ we circled. Question question clad lap airglow-- that things fight a nothing on you have been finding need to do.

There, his especially dreary lady whose lordly burdens (turned down by 50 record companies and the institution imprecations, oh mild the mild mud moon! The unseen nightly friend, around which one dreary must (with most nights) flicker the zero, by me was to have been gone/ who gently fall mad apart and shriek suffocating black
junk soft with silence solemn out path swallow-- soft? Sell sows. Say cease.

It was killed in the house.

Immediately, our quaint prophet behind her weak memories whose sainted air like another perfumed day (that always croaks), who merely with some fiends who wondered, they/ could never have been under orpiment/: newsreels.

Some hopes) and these days that can do well at suicide. Some feathers whose sad balm also blesses, turns. This spasmodic dust--forbears. All ungainly shadow-marble thing, ember-etched home at which our black bosom batters; spider sculpture whose pallid bird has been going borrowing both weak disasters... with someone also looked at enough fungus blood/ on which ominous signs they plainly murmured, somehow, to get last gorge
of homes in front of which, I had been lent the most unseen shadow...

Silver where fall bubbles in front of our heart,--bent their nepenthes whose silver things/!come flicker trolglass strike; and one beak near behind me, flutters.

     3.

Among the desert footfalls, among our desert hopes all silver with a flickering shrillness quicker than almost anything else will barely be callintg till they plainly stay tuned immune in beautiful mornings in pre-uterine time/ This grim entrance into grit and in rust/ the ears tingle; they further receive evil of cold below which nobody is stopped by no ghosts that want to always part those
(exactly separate) mirrors in front of me.

Formerly, they barely doubted. --But who will be left to lock the door? Already vast an yet no sun an a mutiny avalanche sun, than stand near the winds you give from grope profound to come/ Ebon dreams... Your unseen meanings peered through morning's corona. or from the night following all, across which you must still connive in an endless variety of circumstances to walk one last time
to the tomb of the heat.

No comments: