Wednesday, April 23, 2003

2.

Rex: Despoilation
Needs no ad

No toxic "ut dare, da"
Not even pure clairvoyance
Beats Adolf Hitler
In cowboy boots, mutiny if they scoff God
The profound at the heart of the game
Void for manticore
Quoth Crawford
The power

High oh high the foul glory
Grope & never mind profound Ucalegon
To burn, so glory leave & topaz
In my beaker, in my bleak heart normalcy
Which wine is of assassin
Salted the rim/ kingdom come. Coded
Kamêa
River walk development

Up, eulowirree
Up, the blizzard Ba
Of my ab
Flatness; bleed, liberal left. Omnipotent

My ideology, asymptote

Only this lasso can carve off & 'a'â
Swallow: no plan B
Allowed bleed. Corporation
Profits sing end on to Kyzylkum
Kill Gaea
If I have to, make Baja
Ev'rywhere. The dark & poor workforce
Calls for holocaust
And quick. Faith

Left. I am stuck with my theocrat karma,
My three best dogs. Emerald the lungfish Faust
In crimson water
Longing to make halt music
Leave face up me if vomit beyond
Enigma
This is my bad flesh

So perilous powerful

"Amontillado"
You bleed O Mesopotamia
Syzygy
I love the word I love my unwept death bed
Grope gospel where is it?; fad
Trepan resentment

Cockpit of flying phantasmagoria
Love the smell of books burn evil jab
Drugs I had
Given can't up hide my crystal face
I am God's own dibble love the squeal of lab
Rats' fear Frankenstein
I made I can't Khoronzon
I crave black
Sleep I am terrible the love no
Terminizer bent proverb
I sink Atlantis
Down I am Nugent's "Stranglehold" I love bronze

Busts wodwo
Sees me grow. I am Budweiser buzz
My Assyrian vengeance At all flies famous
Stone lion eagle supreme
Beautiful
Rise in entropy
Wet sprockets gleaming discourse
Headlights on in the daytime savor of edge,
There abide

Mother should I build a hieroglyph
Evening wolverine
Tastes the edge-: regimes we made
Chrome shards scatter end
My soul chrome a house of cards earthworm
Emerald ichor, acid rain, poverty
Lifts its ax
In the blackout night are all
Gathered hazards need

The computer dead i turn away & call
One last perfect annihilation
--Tennyson

Bleed mud puree watch evil
Bombers thrumming off in green neon
Flashes grow fury
And we find in ourselves the chrome edged courage
Azrael
Greasy new meaning
To this dust caked absolute

Or zaqqum
Chore i am still not more tyvek to
Stopgreasy flange fracture master the image
Land was star ours before we were Ctesiphon
And Sputnik

Under one bare bulb

No comments: