Tuesday, May 13, 2003

The Lojban Group recently received this email:

“Hi,I visited your site and found that it's the biggest website I've ever
visited.I think logban is an attack to the modern languages such as
Turkish,Finnish,German,French,Italian,Spanish and the other modern languages.I
also think that you are colonist or imperialist.It's a good way to have
forgotten the main identities and languages of the countries.I absolutely know
that language is the most important part of Nationalism.If a country's hasn't
got it's own language,the country bound to lose itself.Stop introducing lojban
language.Every country use their own language OK? You stated that lojban is an
international language.What a silly idea! It's a good method of Globalization
Game
. Give up using lojban. Go your roots. I know you will ignore this mail but
I'm not stupid and people are not stupid who think samely with me. This is my
comment about lojban. No lojban,no globalism,no colonism,no imperialism. You
can't kill our main languages. Bye............


ONUR”

No comments: