Sunday, July 13, 2003

   ’A STONE FENCE

From there
The vast zone stretches.

It began to ruin.
A cross-shaped sword is sticked in.
It was hard and small.

Whitish clothes are folded there.
The third one is vacated not covered.

The stone fence is broken.
It was built again, being built again.

It was built.
The stone fence was built.
And the wind stole in and lodges.
Then the frozen evening squeezed in.’

--Zong-sam Gim

My Best Palindromes

Seva saves.
Sip alone no lapis.
Emanate: get a name.
Stem men-emmets.
Sex: every gyre vexes.
Won king is a sign I know.
Pope Wodwo, how do we pop?
Elapse day, Hyades pale.
No garden if a fine dragon.
Ode protocol: loco torpedo.
Nidor of sagas for Odin.
Diana, simoom is an aid.
I garble Babel, Bragi.
Raps clack calcspar.
Diastole hymn, my helot said.
Fresh Caesar ever as each serf.
Allude my wedded dewy medulla.
O due spasm: I had Ahimsa pseudo.
‘Til ransom may allay, ammo snarl it.
A neb revels in Aegean isle verbena.
No sibyl, no senile lines. Only bison.
No omen urn I say, so rosy as in rune moon.
Night-omega, minimum in image: moth ‘gin.
DNA-lyre, I felt senses nestle fiery land.
Story, cremate ylem anew: enamel, yet a mercy rots.
Revenge buoys telepath; tape lets you beg never.