Tuesday, May 31, 2005

   15.

infirm ontology if · I grisly impact moving on
stars mouth slow loyal aglow · typical gibbons of wildly
ogham gray windows asphault clouds · byblow pinball smirk


16.

notional soda starfish · bidding forlorn snug waly plaid
is no odic fast ascot · stars fall from of firn us wholly
about fist adoring odor · fink inch ignorant



Som*thing will sav* us.


Old pond.


"A week or so ago, I found myself responsible for entertaining a Pulitzer winner. I phoned a local restaurant for reservations, explaining that I'd like the evening to go well because this gentleman won the Pulitzer.

The young voice at the other end of the phone paused, then chirped, "What is a Pulitzer?""



"...a list of songs to play to throw irritating hallucinogenophiles into bad trips."


No comments: