Wednesday, July 06, 2005

alas



59.

Africa of gray I scry · waspish loudly oft Ogpu brumous
farb ryotwar siblings · ashtray scoop dray my twinkling barf
is option Biblical as what · cloud voyaging gulp

I build for nothing, as birds with lost offspring do.


60.

garish rapacious Crathco · I is shorn from Baathists sport rank
scowl link to bulbous ascot · ichor argot cargo itch chirr
scrips so high diaspora us · Ishtar who hodag

What is this day but a charm against tomorrow?


61.

Nabisco nabi abnormal · I aspic scour hohotan
anchor laptop obi wins · rants abscissa insult cobra
grisly ambush lank plink pillbug · walking as apart

”Hohotan” is Mangani (Tarzan lingo) for ‘clan’.


62.

vilify gills flinch I off · pylon agrimony lift flood
plain as of glass birthday ink · scurvy shards final morth if oft
aporia hyacinth sly · born in warm igloo



Unusual bards.


Throps and squallhoots.


Story songs.


Sandpap*r painting.


No comments: