Saturday, July 23, 2005

"...first I enter Bosnia from Serbia. Actually, where I enter at that moment is the Serb entity in Bosnia. My bus drives me to the Serb controlled suburbia of Sarajevo, where a take taxi to Muslim controlled Sarajevo downtown, entering the Muslim-Croat entity (fortunately, no checkpoints there). Then I switch my passports and take the bus from Sarajevo to Croatia."




94.

snailward and walking I flog · twinkling gambit trauma idols
damp inkhorn odors twill rasp · plankton skylight pinworms into
ogham wishful of cloud tomorrows · ignobly at

A wizard who no long*r both*rs.


95.

script occult cryptic I opt · starfish portal scab accruals
Dunkirk clutch stylish octopus · argot hybrid ipthoa
still giddy sculsh fishhook conform · spurn starkly asking

"Ipthoa" is to look at icons.


96.

snail angst fathoms I allot · bank sniffling sgraffito ashram
stow uffish matrix its churinga · rock amalgam Asgard
binary layaway fluids · allot aorta

Invisibly trod upon on my way in, two big snails: i abhor that crunchy dark footpath crossing.


97.

mulish cusp slowly I ostrich · thorny scrawl lungfish as spiral
is Plutonian pools twin · flagon Byzantium rigor
mortis asking atrium urns · lightning occupant

Blish’s Black 3ast*r. Origami. Vanilla latt*s.



F*minicidio.


3dmund Backhous* and sundry bookish frauds.


Post-zombification.


No comments: