Monday, August 08, 2005


148.

luminous autopsy umgang · I Angular Lord tundra
assailing jazz furl static · pools sponsor psychic pyjamas
ruby imam aground maintain · instant igloo ring

"Angular Lord" is Maya Olofi. It was told of. Cloud astrology.


149.

splicing apricot clockwork
· I schoolroom killings angrily
ignoring gallons sprightly
· groan kindling sculpt forlorn styrofoam
scratchy flatworm workbook occult · skyborn swarm pool

My contact with what occurs in Ft Worth is practically nil.


150.

copious polyps spiral · I Cobalt Gulag astonish
sparklingly goatfish clockwork · iynx apportion psalmody ash
sporangium simoom grisly · La Llorona pink

Working so hard fo not much. Sunlight as if foggy curtain, can’t look far, and sight burns. "La Llorona" haunts us in days of voting loss. Goatfish Ogpu. What stays in la computadora? I worry about.


151.

fluids always ruinous
· I add ostrich salsa along
ywis Xanadu zymurgy
· as writing bulbous liftoff
in Oolb fulvous tsantsa withdrawal · gall adjourn Id

"Xanadu" on Titan, natch. "Oolb" is from Shaving of Shagpat, a city.


152.

rabid Baathists ablution · I adorably abjuring
caladium wash story · ghost withdrawal as it is calm
obolary gloom rural storm · pillaging forlorn

Caladiums in my childhood adorn its backyard and show a kind of plant that wants twilight.



For a Lynch Anthology. (via Dumbfoundry)


    "I Walk Alone

I walk on empty, alone every morn
Of my wealth there are but,
A curd of milk and few kernels of corn
Alone in silence my heart sinks
Of my orchid there are but,
Wild cactus and a shrub of brittle sticks
Alone at the wayside I wonder and wait
With heart stirred that refuses to be reined
Will the world listen?
Does the world care?

From behind the shadow, a tyrant sighed
Wither away in solitude, he cried
Over at the ivory tower the high strolled
Oblivious
Hamming the virtue of freedom he rolled
Shunned from the community of men
To no! I became a weary friend

Yet in solemn I struggle and strive
For a bright tomorrow and beautiful dawn
I sing my heart and trot with joy
Cause this dreadful night shall come to pass
The dark curtain, surely will rise
Splendidly bold and not a bit coy
Maandeeq draped in a flowing gown
Will stand equal among her peers
To bring countenance and much deserve cheers

Maandeeq the just - Maandeeq the true
Walk steady and walk strong
Maandeeq our grace - Maandeeq our calling
Soar free into the open sky
Maandeeq our sword - Maandeeq our pen
Bring meaning and honor to our fallen men
Maandeeq the way - Maandeeq the promise
Stay deaf to the doubter’s cry


Break the soil at the dry riverbed
Till in earnest from dawn to dusk
For time to plant tears are long gone
Undo the ill of our broken bond
Undo the burden of broth and bread
Break the chain and never look back
Give back yourself - Your old self again
Embrace the gift - The gift of life
The smile - The laughter, the sweet sob again
Sing with joy - Sing with pride
For Maandeeq is here - Our precious dear"

--Said Omar Moussa


No comments: