Saturday, August 20, 2005


188.

oscillating ash across
· I slit slapstick paratactic
stump Minotaur anchor ogham · raining osmium shards darg
schism gray forlorn is asking · tidal is falling

"Darg" is a day’s work. Guiron in a labyrinth our stumbling tags as goal. I would watch rain hurtling down among glas monoliths in my old days of plastic suit antics. I could not find my way out, but a gull did. Unknown worlds in our solar group (or actually, Oort Cloud) today found. Worlds.


189.

artifact grisly staring · I afford falling octopus
ataraxia against · cruzada cilia island
blank my asking at random wrong · fill in ugly wish

Constantly modifying our algorithm until at last all habit is faulty and doubtful. Wash your hands with blood! So? Say it!

"The poetry of Milton differs from that of Dante, as the hieroglyphics of Egypt differed from the picture-writing of Mexico." --Macaulay



190.

mutiny tutoring storm
· I anguish by stark hush staringI anguish by stark hush staring
worn argosy with into against
· is attacking for frail am
with war into again hush fist
· Isfahan sharing

" 'Why that's precise the error Squarcialupe'
(Hazarded Naddo) 'finds; the man can’t stoop
To sing us out,' quoth he, 'a mere romance;
He'd fain do better than the best, enhance
The subject's rarity, work problems out
Therewith.' " --Sord*llo



191.

mutiny lungfish stomata · I unjust ryotwar kylix
slowly ruinous indigo · Ogpu afraid city
ash shark is stinky pools impair · bail still pallid links

In Uqbar I found no favor; without work, sitting hours in that unsound labyrinth, i did allow a light i had not known prior to going astray.


192.

oscillating isthmus scram
· I allow blank calcium string
virtuous anybody · gora pillbug Isfahan
stars shorn impair outcast ascot · as across grisly

In that vast almost void plaza, musicians from sundry worlds brought fading sounds and apocalyptic vision to a crowd who did not particularly want to absorb it. In that parking lot full of mystics only a singular thing was sought: what would grant a working slob but his running away from all clocks and doors.



Public Hair Journals.


No comments: