Tuesday, August 23, 2005


203.

Ophion aparthood this · I coast onion mask spurting basilisk
orchid stinky shard · woodchuck honcho idolatrous
storp this I usurp pitch Scully · down mask assumptions

Traditionally a Sith bard would vanish at song's crux. I dismount by turning again to my initial word. For I am not actually a Sith.


204.

[ gafiating (passion)
if · I (caracul)(carol) study (atrocity) distort
ungainly aground

[ halitosis party blowout · I

[ futility tulip

parity warg
dry I at · ryotwar twinkling fallout

tumid fun am I adapting


"Here comes Johnny with an iPod
Shuffle in his hand
Marching"


gafiating ransack if · I calico strum diamond
ungainly aground tripod · panic insight as gallop
actinic akin firn Africa · Lilith actually

Triumvirat circa 1973. Garmonbozia.



205.

parity warg
dry I at · ryotwar twinkling fallout grasp
ago ado grail hydrargyrum
· wins rain Styx disport my
vocabulary star swain saw
· gray star owls riding

This is finish of a Sith song. Its tag is "2M1207b": our first distant world a photo of is found. To look at is to think of many dark fathoms’ crossing and our small cobalt orb, its wights at war with its own air, no warg to fly to past losing. But you can’t absorb that. Its gray dot is obviously a glitch. Canaan is not that icon.
   Dark fathoms say So Long.


   gray star owls riding



alas
(via *comcity dot com)

Tarboosh!


No comments: