Thursday, August 04, 2005


    "NIGHTGOWN

A cold so keen,
My speech unfurls tonight
as from the chattering teeth
Of a sewing machine.

Whom words appear to warm,
Dear heart, wear mine. Come forth
Wound in their flimsy white
And give it form."

--Jam*s M*rrill



131.

inviting anyway uvular
· I storm city gnostic
ignoramus
paladin · knurl hyacinth twinkling fathoms
gyrating subway aviary
· subtract all rats

Rats wolfram on no marflow star.


132.

saviour sandcoil ovary · I roll culpability grasp
asking tallow and idol
· scrawny foison pitful slow
forlorn avail rattling graywall · wynd bin orator

"Knights in Whit* Satin" as about that Asian war.


133.

soliton poop flatiron I · Atkins womp snuffling spiritual
gorilla golf apsidal · offputting gloom wax styrofoam
rill around volvox only disk · vagabond atoms

Jovian spot as giant soliton was my long brooding hour. Storm without stopping turning. Symbol of human mind.


134.

moribund wolfram triumvirat
· I abound runic incoming
idioplasm · awards bomb blast of gray salt
ambition storp fruits winnowing · humus am avant

"Avant" is wolfram to light bulbs.


135.

positron wormwood isinglass
· I ithyphallic grammar
work snowy swack bog brouhaha · among owllight lolling songs
advolution sill s nimbus · anvil agallop

"Positronic brains" in Asimov’s robots allow much hinking as humans would. But is such a grammar worth constructing? I sing a body of frailty and paradox. I watch a city fall and know my song is immortal.



"The market is so large, they even have different subgenres..."


"The last identity you would want to claim now is a hipster....It's the worst of insults." (via ALDaily)


No comments: