Sunday, March 26, 2006

On my victrola- Charl*s Iv*s: Calcium Light Night (His tak* on tw*lv* ton* is suav* & wiccad*lic.)


'My eyes see the fields, the fields,
The fields, Neaera, and already
I suffer the cold of the darkness
In which I will not have eyes.

I can feel, even now, the skull
I'll be when all feeling has ceased,
Unless the unknown shall assign me
Some other, unforeseeable end...'

--'Ricardo R*is', tr Richard Z*nith



"This site is about mysteries that involve cats and their detective partners."


   "Wlframo Phazur"

Mirror wisp · orchid argot
for gray swim · gilt tsunami
spilling hollow · crisp across
which silo idol · fault brooks



   "Your Soft Hand on My Arm

Nothing was promised me.

Nor am I undeceived about the rest.
I go as if I cannot fare otherwise

and this is a blessing.
I walk with those who crossed the Bering Strait
and those who fled the annihilated city

not looking back.
I am a shotgun labyrinth
the crows themselves have forsaken

and perfectly, perfectly alone."

--Darth Ruck



Hungry Coyot*.


No comments: