Thursday, April 27, 2006

alas
(via worldlak*s dot org)

    "Not a Church Wedding

I never can remember the morning rain
so quietly does it become a mood,
& thence a land, where all things bent & dismayed
by Time's oppression dwell in immaculate ruin.
The light indoors seems stronger, though unwell.
I wanna/ sit alone & contemplate the taste
of autumn, empire's end, & death; I'd test
bounds, if but in parable to wail
by a gray shore with the immaterial forms...
   Usually I have to go somewhere, which forms
the context of this feeling, for the tarn
I leave behind, unvisited, its murk
& mists & dragging winds lacking my bark
to laze there, counterpoise,
        begins to churn."

--Plaidy


Pink Cadillac of.


"The last time the world was three degrees warmer than today -- which is what we expect later this century -- sea levels were 25m higher."


A Durkin's Attack among top kahunas.


My Ch*ssWorld.n*t gam*.


No comments: