Sunday, July 30, 2006

"I was at the Hanford Nuclear Plant, where they make the plutonium for the bombs, and they had some scientist there where they mark the ground where they bury the plutonium such that an extraterrestrial arriving 5000 years from now would not dare to dig. I call it the semiology of extreme danger. . . .

The .... tribe happened to be at the same conference and when they heard what the scientists were talking about they laughed and said: "Tell the scientists not to worry, we'll tell them where it is.!"
." (via M*tafilt*r)


halcyon · massachrysalis
vly scoriac · hyrcanum roll

incog ammo · calx issuing
as a scarsasm · shimmy

troops my ash fall slow · final ask
aviary slag · my ash school


   'Loneliness

Loneliness like a good, old friend
visits my house to pour wine in the evening.
And we sit together, waiting for the moon,
and for your face to sparkle in every shadow.'

--Faiz Ahm*d Faiz


No comments: