Sunday, October 29, 2006

J*nné-j*no.




"With extinction my ancestor"

--M*rwin


   "Prodigal

Some day, when the stern seeker in my brain
Has ceased to drive me stumbling through the dark,
Dropping dead cinders for each faint new spark,
Only to see the new ones wax and wane;
When all my dreams are numbered with the slain;
And wisdom, that egregious patriarch,
Has told his last half truth, and left me stark;
I shall go home, I shall go home again.

Laughter will greet me, waiting in the hall;
And friendships will come trooping down the stairs,
Sweet as old rose leaves wrinkled in a jar.
Battles and loves will move me not at all.
There will be juleps, billiards, family prayers,
And a clean passport for another star."

--DuBos* H*yward


G*nghis Khan and th* Making of th* Mod*rn World.


Instrum*ntarium.


No comments: