Monday, December 18, 2006

I am not my tracks, i am not my path, i am not my way forward. Dust stirring among pallid shadows. Cry to Cthulhu.


   "A Ballad of Bad Bargains"

pad flurry spiralling · bad bargains
and sharp futility · your grammar
account long scabbard
loud adjoining tomb
turn out florid owl
of Babylon

cravat viridian nirvana
car bombs slow up my fan fic · and words
sloppy pangolin
torn soil doing worms
activity ghosts
song born of frost


"I think many members of the press think they inhabit an imagined center, and take pride in the fact that people on the left and right often object to the way in which they tell the story."


   "Nativity in Black"

a fun Iraqi diaspora
born of bald political football
tattoo jahiliyah · strict yahoos
and sprawling miraculous kudzu
"mangina" clouds laud
obsidian taiga
vivid to consign my
shrink thwart gnosis


'It would be just as if a man should fall in love with one of the sparrows which fly by, but it has already passed out of sight.' --Th* Thoughts of th* 3mp*ror Marcus Aur*lius Antoninus (tr G*org* Long, 1889), vi.


No comments: