Tuesday, November 24, 2009







    "Unicorn Vs Narwhal"

sukerajxo nub
skiing · recap risk fandango fjord
Ixion
Fortran indigo · pulpit abomasum
tsimtsum ikon · Piltdown sift
angiogram · Ogpu ore
respite script


I find myself, at the age of fifty, unequipped to solve any questions, save questions of taste.

"Echo and wormwood
conspire at the base of the throat."

--Michael Palmer


"Our ancestors, not pressed for time,
On daggers and with daggers wrote
What I today in feeble rhyme
Endeavour with my pen to note.

'Farewell!' their horses' hooves would thud.
The riders never paused to think
But fought, and wrote on stone with blood
What I attempt to write in ink."

--Gamzatov

Can't You See.


"This is perhaps an interesting new form of dramaturgy -- instead of good-versus-evil you only get befuddlement-versus-evil."


Rosary poetics.


Get Your War On: The Watch List. (via Counterpunch)


Paradelle anthology.

No comments: