Friday, August 25, 2023

( via / via via @agnescallard )

Steve Irwin and the Unicorn. (via ada hoffmann)

"Autumn

There is a wind where the rose was;
Cold rain where sweet grass was;
   And clouds like sheep
   Stream o'er the steep
Grey skies where the lark was.

Nought gold where your hair was;
Nought warm where your hand was;
   But phantom, forlorn,
   Beneath the thorn,
Your ghost where your face was.

Sad winds where your voice was;
Tears, tears where my heart was;
   And ever with me,
   Child, ever with me,
Silence where hope was."

--Walter de la Mare

This is either me as a ghost in a haunted house somewhere in the future, or me in the void after I've uploaded my brain onto Web 3...

"LIFE HACK: Call your local classic country station at least once a week to request a song extolling the virtues of labor unions" --@ashleyrattner

"The fourth act of his famous work Faust contains a dialogue between a neptunist and a plutonist, the latter being Mephistopheles..." (looking for the meaning of ultraneptunian...)

No comments: