Sunday, November 26, 2023

( via / via )

The Were Wolf Suite. Get it while you can!

my note from wrongplanet: "since i didn't own any instruments, i snuck a portable cassette recorder into the science museum where they had a nice analogue synthesizer on display... a little bit of this found its way onto a noise compilation later in the 80's."

weirdly, i'm finding some tracks that ended up on Last.fm. (thanx, webscraping bot!) And then there's the inadvertant but amusing "sonic the hedgehog, coitus interruptus" somewhere buried in Sophisticated as Hell, which is quite a wonderful list. Who knew?

"I remember learning that she was quitting her publishing job from a post in which she described the office cafeteria’s switch from 'marmalade' to 'orange jelly'—a semi-lighthearted complaint that doubled as an augury of corporate decline." (via Mefi)

"DNA (Palindrome)

DNA: Hymn in my hand.
DNA: Law, as I saw a land
wall a saboteur to sand.

DNA: Hymn in my hand.

DNA: So true to basal law.
DNA: Law, as I saw a land.
DNA: Hymn in my hand."

--@Anthony_Etherin

A drive up Mt Fuji with drone footage at the end. (via feuilleton)

No comments: