Thursday, January 18, 2024

( via / via )

Clown automaton.

"Effective Public Speaking (palindrome)

Dogs are drowsy.
Be more lurid, rawer,
a lion in words droll...

'At Rome, rut, pace, race.
We kill like we care.
Capture.
Mortal lords drown in oil!'

A reward:
I rule Rome by sword,
era’s god."

--@SpoonerRhythms

Sympathy for the Devil.

"Some evenings, when the weather is damp--and I happen to be upstairs in my room, which looks out, as I think I told you oce, some eight feet or so above the roof of this porch--and consequently above the top of that fence yonder--I gaze over there into the mills at those three strands of wire--going out of the plant across the east fence--and all surrounded with that peculiar blue haze--and I can't help but think of them as three strands of death." --Murder in the Mills

Gigerya Remnants.

No comments: