Tuesday, January 02, 2024

( via / via )

"They get a number of about 530 light years, 25% closer than previous estimates."

"I BROUGHT TO ART

I sit and meditate. · I brought to art
desires and feelings-- · some things half seen,
faces or lines; · some indistinct memories
of unfulfilled loves. · Let me rely on her.
She knows how to fashion · a Figure of Beauty;
almost imperceptibly · rounding out life,
combining impressions, · combining the days."

--Rae Dalven's Cavafy

The Elements of Poetry.

"And which area is just a ten-foot-wide, cleared strip of land separating the plant from that big Durkins' Woods fronting it all along that side--and which woods once, so I've heard, were to have been a great dining-car plant, but didn't." --Murder in the Mills

🌞☕️ gm to proceduralism©️.

No comments: