Monday, November 17, 2003

"As to the shortfall of troops, I have a solution. Now that even the Turks – who were eager to get their mits on northern Iraq and deal with their Kurdish "problem" once and for all – have been dissuaded from showing up at the party, and long troop deployments are playing havoc with the lives of our reservists, why don't we invite the Israelis to contribute some of their troops to the occupation?
They, after all, are so much better at humiliating Arabs than we are. Why should all that accumulated experience – leveling homes and businesses, and inflicting collective punishment – go to waste? As our loyal ally, they would no doubt be more than glad to sacrifice their own sons and daughters in this dirty little war.
After all, we started it on their behalf."
Justin Raimondo

Listening to: my Stylistics 45's.

My "Gestapo rescue" book would have to
be my Webster's 2nd Unabridged. I know what's
in the others...


No comments: