Thursday, November 12, 2009








I sent Bill O'Reilly a case of half & half.


pen on the counter
i use to write more legibly
"7" on your insulin

bruise on my forearm fades
i have no idea how it got there

duck-taped dashboard
garble at the radio high-end
from ansible interference

simple leavetakings
the color of our money

electric door doesn't open
i could have broken my nose
on my day off

how do we sleep while
our beds are burning



"I have weapons: irony...adjectives...eyebrows!" --Jeffrey


   more lines from Royston's Lycophron

Then loose the bars, and free the poison'd host
Who pant for blood within the piny womb

He seeks, and lurking orichalc, through veins

He flies on wings of winds; Hoplosmia's fane


"He wrote the Island's telephone directory, which included an entry for his cow."


Invest in cancer makeup.


The Janissary Tree.


New ziggurats.

No comments: